Thursday, September 18, 2014

Not So Spooky Halloween

Hi Everyone!

Welcome to more inspiration with Top Dog Dies; it is already mid September and it will be Halloween before you know it.  It you are hosting a celebration for little people, here a a couple of quick and easy party ideas.


I used the Halloween Trio Die Set from Top Dog dies for both of these projects. 
For the pencil toppers, I die cut both the bat and the ghost shapes out twice from felt.  I ran a quick blanket stitch around the shape, leaving a small opening for the eraser end of the pencil to fit in.  Googlie eyes are the BEST way to finish off  these not-so-spooky pencil toppers!  :)
I used the same Halloween Trio Die Set to decorate my mason jar, only this time I used the negative space of the die.    Using vinyl (I bought a roll at Hobby Lobby), I first die cut out a Vintage A2 Mat Die from Top Dog Dies.  Then, from that vinyl Vintage A2 Mat Die I die cut the cat with the Halloween Trio Die Set.  Easy Peasy!  And the vinyl is so easy to stick down, and lift and reposition if necessary.  No adhesive required! 

That's it for me- as I said, easy peasy!
Have a blessed day!

Lee Ann  :)

2 comments:

  1. You are strutin your stuff girl! I especially love the mason jar with the candies inside. So creative!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...