Monday, April 13, 2015

Time for some Colors at The Challenge!

Hi Everyone!

Boy, one week goes by awfully fast!  It is time for a new challenge at The Challenge!  Thanks to all of you who tried our sketch last week. We had so many gorgeous entries! This week we have a color challenge for you~

 
I LOVE these colors!


I pulled out an oldie but goodie MFT stamp, colored her up and fussy cut her out.  I was in need of a sketch, and as luck would have it, the sketch at MFT challenges this week was just perfect!

I am also linking up to the challenge at Virginia's View- Layers and Dimension.
I used a stitched mat from one of my Blue Prints Die-Namics and stamped it with a SU background stamp, Hardwood.  Then layered up a stitched circle, some Hemptique twine, a star die cut, followed by the image.  I finished up with a heat embossed sentiment on vellum, die cut with another die from the Blue Prints Die-Namic.  
Check out all of the gorgeous inspiration from our guestie and the rest of the team!
Linda Snodgrass
Lori Tecler
Kim Wiener
Nancy Salked
Anita Madden
Kim Heggins
Michele Ferguson
Then check out Lesley's card and link up your card while you are there! 

Thanks so much for stopping by and hop to see you in the gallery! 

Lee Ann  :)

6 comments:

  1. Lee Ann, I so wish you did YouTube tutorials because I would love to learn how you colour. As I scroll down your blog, each and every card is divine and coloured so exquisitely! You are such a talent :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so adorable, I love it. Great colors and design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWIE pardner, LOVE this lil card!!!!!!! -Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Incredible card! The woodgrain background makes it pop! Love this, Lee Ann!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so fun! The woodgrain background is just perfect with the image. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWESOME work! Love the use of layering elements, Lee Ann! Thanks so much for playing Virginia’s View “Layers and Dimensions” Challenge! Hope to see your lovely work soon again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...