Tuesday, October 6, 2015

A Few Challenges in Fall

Hi Everyone!

Just a quick post to share a card I made just for fun (always nice to do that!)  after coloring up the image for the 30 days of Coloring Challenge.
I could not resist a few stamps from Unity during their recent new release.  I just had to have this gorgeous image.


This will be for my mom, who's favorite season is fall.  When I think fall, I imagine walking through the woods, quiet and serene.  That is what I wanted to convey.  Beautiful fall colors, but still a sense of quiet.

I was inspired by the colors from Unity's challenge this month-


And by the sketch at MOJO Monday~


 Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge is - Autumn is in the Air
Virginia's View Challenge is all about coloring!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a blessed week!

Lee Ann


2 comments:

  1. Wow! This is just fantastic, Lee Ann! The colors re so vibrant and your leaf accents are just perfect. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! Love the gorgeous background and the image is colored in amazingly! The vellum border gives it a fun effect. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...